Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Are the Ford Guys Reading My Blog?

I came across this article.

Here is an excerpt from Ford’s President of the Americas Mark Fields:

“[The Ford Edge is] a no excuses product that’s really going to set the benchmark for this segment.”

No excuses, huh?

Recall this post where I called former CEO Bill Ford out for his excuse-making.

Did the Ford guys learn their lesson from reading this blog?

So far; so good.

Ford is up 8% from a year ago.

Profits up, excuse-making down.

Way to go Ford!


To your success,

Carlon Haas

1 comment:

Steve Harper said...

I remember Bill Ford calling me to ask me for your home address. Apparently he has some "fellas" from Detroit that he wants to pay you a visit. I of course gave him your home address without hesitating because I know how much you have your heart set on a Ford Festiva and perhaps his fellas are bringing you one!

Ripple on Brother...FORD and the rest of the world are watching and listening to your profound words of wisdom!

Steve