Monday, March 12, 2007

SXSW Update: The Brave New Marketing World of Web 2.0

As some of you know, I am speaking tomorrow at South by Southwest (SXSW).

And let me tell you…

…I am loving this event so far. Given my love of Web 2.0 marketing, I am planning to try to meet some of the people behind many of my favorite Web 2.0 siteslike the guys from Upcoming,org, Digg.com, and a whole lot more. I’ll be hitting the FireFox event later for sure (if you don’t have FireFox, I suggest you download it immediately).

If you see me on the streets of Austin, give me a shout out.

And please come to my panel tomorrow if you are attending.

You can check out all my upcoming events on the sidebar.

I’ll be updating it daily during this whole week at SXSW.

To your success,

Carlon Haas

P.S. You can take a sneak peek at my new web site. It'll eventually replace this blog as I have now fully embraced the "Web 2.0" way.

http://www.carlonhaas.com

No comments: