Friday, March 10, 2006

Things To Think About Over The Weekend

For the weekend, I’d like to share some thoughts with all of you independent professionals out there:

#1  The goal is not to be perfect, but “good enough”.  

#2  If you are waiting for someone's approval before marketing yourself, then you'll be waiting a long time.  

#3  If clients are drying up, market harder.  

And the last thought…

…doing something is better than doing nothing.  

These thoughts tie into the next issue of the No Excuses Marketing Newsletter that my readers get on Mondays.  You won’t want to miss it.  

One last thing, I have gotten so many great e-mails form readers of this blog that I am inviting you to send me any questions you might have about marketing, copywriting, or anything else you might think I can help you with.
  
Send your questions to:  Carlon@earthlink.net.

I will answer questions from my readers every Friday…provided people send in questions to be answered.  

To Your Continued Success,

Carlon Haas
www.carlonhaas.com

No comments: