Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good Things Are Coming!

I haven been a bit remiss in posting to my blog.  But I have some good stuff coming up for all of you.  And I think you'll like what I'm doing.

First of all, I am putting the finishing touches on the first issue of my No Excuses Marketing Newsletter for Independent Professionals.  

The goal of the newsletter will be to help coaches, trainers, consultants, speakers, and all other one-person small businesspeople become better marketers.  

In my work as a marketing consultant and copywriter, the clients I have enjoyed working with are independent professionals, and now I want to give something of value to them.  

My newsletter to empower you.  You will get the best marketing knowledge that I have to offer.

And the best part?  

I won’t be charging you anything for it.  I will distribute it as a free weekly e-newsletter.

But it won’t be like so many of those so-called free newsletters on the internet.  Each issue will have a focus message on marketing that you will be able to take with you and implement in your business.  

In other words, you’ll get 100% content and not a disguised sales pitch in every issue.  

Anyone who subscribes to this blog will get a copy of the first issue, and I will send it out weekly.  

It’ll be arriving in your inbox soon…

…so look out for it.  

To Your Success,

Carlon Haas
www.carlonhaas.com

No comments: